Recrutement Activa Assurances : Account executive
Délai de réception des candidatures: 11 décembre 2018
The Account executive will be primarily responsible for the ongoing management of commercial accounts, retention of new and renewal clients, and maintaining a partnership with the producer partner to support business development activities while upholding high Globus service standards. These duties include but are not limited to:
Essential duties and responsabilities
- Independently manages accounts on a day-to-day basis which includes coordinating all services, answering all questions, and resolving problems, which may arise; maintains timeliness and completeness when interacting with members, partners and company personnel
- Determines appropriate client service support for new and existing clients; responds to client and carrier inquiries, maintains and enhances the company’s relationships with existing clients by executing proactive and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Participate in decision making regarding the resolution of all moderate and complex servicing problems.
- Independently enters and maintains accounts on partner software- GENERISK, INICONNECT, RSA IP, HDI Portal etc. while maintaining a current suspense; reviews insurance policies and endorsements for accuracy; reviews contracts and special certificate of insurance requests for compliance and response to insured.
- Proactively maintains partnership with the producer by keeping him/her informed of pertinent information regarding the accounts and provides support and assistance for any development of this business.
- Solely responsible for ensuring all the terms and conditions of the insurance policies written by the member company are properly prepared and provides all of the coverage that was requested by the partner.
- Independently communicates subjectivities and exclusions for new and renewal business and assuring all new and renewal businesses are concluded in respect of all Globus standards
- Uses specific industry training and knowledge to determine the needs of the client and identify cross-selling opportunities; expands/rounds-out existing accounts by identifying potential gaps in coverage, recommending and implementing proper coverage.
- Solely responsible for having an understanding of assigned accounts in order to give proper advice for changing situations, which may require modifications to existing coverage.
- Maintain active participation in all claims process-making sure all necessary documentation arrives the reinsurer in good time and working with all stakeholders to make sure all payments are made in a timely manner
- Initiates renewal process and may conduct renewals in conjunction with the Network Partner
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Experience and education
- At least 2 years of recent Commercial Lines Account handling experience, from a broker or insurance company background
- Underwriting and claims handling experience is desirable
- Demonstrated success in overall customer service
Education / Certification
- Licence or Undergraduate degree preferred
- Appropriate insurance certification is acceptable
- Professional designation preferred
- Willingness to continue education is essential
Skills and abilities required
- Underwriting & claims handling
- Intermediate to advanced-level proficiency with Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with internal and external clients at all levels
- High level of organization ability
- High degree of self-discipline and motivation
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and help develop new processes and procedures to help the company become more efficient
- Solution driven problem solving skills and proven analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to plan, manage and oversee department operations
- Must possess the ability to work independently, applying education and professional experience to achieve outstanding results
- Demonstrates highest level technical and cognitive abilities to ensure accuracy, precision and complete projects on time and on budget
- Ability to understand and manage complex projects while working under tight schedules and deadlines
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Effective, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates considerable tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment with ability to build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships
- High level of maturity and stability with an « optimistic » approach
Envoyer vos CV à l’adresse: firstname.lastname@example.org